We aim to create a safe, supportive, and encouraging environment for everyone in our Community.
To help make sure we all have a clear understanding of what contributes to (and detracts from) making that happen, we’ve outlined the following guidelines you will find below.
- Bring your Heroic best self to the call.
- Communicate with Virtue.
- Be supportive, encouraging, and celebratory with messages like, “Nice work!”, “🙌 👏” and, “That’s like you!” etc.
- Let others know when you appreciate them or resonate with what is being shared.
Please Do Not...
- Share any remarks or suggestions that do not match the encouraged behaviors outlined above.
- Offer unsolicited advice or coaching to a person receiving Coaching from Brian, Michael, Alexandra, or a Luminary Guest Faculty Member. (Sharing links or resources that you’ve personally found helpful is welcome. Telling someone “you need to…” or “you should…” is discouraged.)
- Share remarks or suggestions that could be deemed inappropriate. This may include, but is not limited to, comments targeting someone’s age, race, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Proselytize or preach your personal point of view
- Send discouraging messages or anything that would otherwise lead someone to not feel safe, supported, or encouraged.
If we feel you have violated these guidelines we will reach out to you to discuss further. Depending on the severity, we may remove you from a live coaching call, the Mastery and/or Heroic Coach Programs, or other products without a refund.
If you have any questions as to what may or may not be appropriate to share in a Live Coaching Call, or see behavior that you feel does not align with our Community guidelines, please first reach out to the team at email@example.com
We look forward to creating a safe, supportive, and encouraging environment with you all.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll typically hear back from us within one business day.
Give us a call (or text if in the USA) at 1-877-243-2051. If we're busy assisting other heroes, just leave a voicemail with your account details for a callback or email.
Join us for live support every Wednesday at noon CST. Add it to your calendar here.