Greatest Year Ever 101: https://heroic.us/gye
- Rethinking Positive Thinking by Gabriele Oettingen
- The Great Work of Your Life by Stephen Cope
- The Bhagavad Gita by Eknath Easwaran
- Leadership in Turbulent Times by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Future Visions by Dr. Edward Hoffman
- Overachievement by John Eliot, Ph.D
- Spiritual Economics by Eric Butterworth
- The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker
- Loving What Is by Byron Katie
- The Inner Citadel by Pierre Hadot
- Self-Compassion by Kristin Neff, Ph.D
- The Pursuit of Perfect by Tal Ben-Shahar
- +1: Targeted Thinking | What Do You Want + Now What Needs to Be Done? (#1267)
- +1: The Science of Making Hope Happen | Three Keys: Goals + Agency + Pathways (#33)
- +1: The Angel’s Advocate | How to Wave the Wand of Awesome (#185)
- +1: WOOP! There It Is | The Science of Making Your Dreams a Reality (#6)
- +1: Your Soul’s Fire | The Spark Is Always There (#641)
- +1: Dynamic Tension | How to Manage that Tension between Your Hoped-for Future and Your Current Reality (#121)
- Stutz: the Netflix documentary created by Jonah Hill
- Notes on Good Strategy, Bad Strategy by Richard Rumelt
- John Mackey has not received any incentive or consideration of any kind in exchange for their comments relating to, or endorsements of, Heroic.
- The comments, endorsements, and/or likeness of John Mackey are included with their express permission.
- The comments and/or endorsements of Phil Stutz and John Mackey are not, and should not be regarded as, investment advice. Individuals considering an investment in Heroic should consult an investment professional before making an investment decision.
- These materials may contain forward-looking statements and information relating to, among other things, the company, its business plan and strategy, and its industry. These forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of, assumptions made by, and information currently available to the company’s management. When used in the offering materials, the words “estimate,” ”project,” “believe,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “expect” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These statements reflect management’s current views with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause the company’s actual results to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they are made. The company does not undertake any obligations to revise or update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after such date or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.