Event Schedule: April 9, 2022
All times in CDT (UTC-05:00) and subject to change.
11:00am: Workshop (Part I)
12:30pm: Lunch + Movement Break
2:00pm: Workshop (Part II)
4:00pm: Movement break
5:00pm: Live performance from The Score
In this free workshop you will discover:
- Why the world needs Heroes now more than ever, and how to become the Hero of your own story.
- How to actually change the world, and why Gandhi encouraged us to “become the change we want to see in the world.”
- What ancient wisdom and modern science agree that the ultimate purpose and meaning of life is, and the exact same one-word answer they both give to sum it all up.
- How to be more energized, productive, and connected, and show up as your best self each day.
- How to activate your new superpower: Soul Force.
- What most of the personal development space gets wrong, and what to focus on instead.
- A revolutionary new social training platform for enabling our true heroic selves, and empowering us to move from theory to practice to mastery as we change the world, together.
This is a WORKshop, not a lecture! Yes, there will be theoretical insights, but they will be ACTIONABLE. You will be asked to put your theory into practice in this workshop.
And by the end of it, you’ll have everything you need to be more energized, productive, and connected, so you can more consistently express the best, most Heroic version of yourself.
Plus: A Live Performance from The Score
After a full day of moving from Theory to Practice to Mastery, we capped off our Heroic Launch Party-Workshop with a LIVE performance from alternative rock band The Score (200-million streams worldwide).